With the Ss Brew Kettle Brewmaster Edition we have taken what we've learned: designing and manufacturing pro brewing equipment, and scaled it down for home brewers.
Features such as a rotatable racking arm, and a sight glass integrated into the 3-piece ball valve, allow the brewer to monitor and minimize trub pickup during knockout. In addition, the all new dish bottom with integrated fire box is designed to increase surface area by 50% and channel the flow of heat for faster boiling times. Coupled with a tangential inlet for more effective whirlpool action and trub collection. All TC fittings are fully sanitary welded, and like all of our brewing equipment, built with the highest quality 304 stainless steel and craftsmanship available on the market today.
- Sight glass integrated ½” ball valve
- Tangential whirlpool inlet
- Fully welded TC ports
- Dished bottom for better trub concentration/boil times
- Rotatable pickup tube
- Etched volume markings gals/liters
- Base will discolor over time/use (bluing like exhaust pipes)
- Not compatible with induction burners
- 1.2 mm 304 stainless steel
- 2 mm 304 stainless steel base
- Capacity: 24 gal (90.85 liter)
- Diameter: 17.7” (44.96 cm)
- Height: 26” (66.04 cm)